About the STEMArts project
- The mission of STEMArts is to explore an integral approach to teaching/learning that encourages a collaborative exchange between the arts (visual, literary, humanities, performing, etc.) and the STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and mathematics).
- Its goal is to ask questions and explore possibilities for STEM + Art integration in our schools and our communities.
- STEMArts encourages interdisciplinary multi-age collaborations that integrate art, science and technology while proposing creative solutions to real world problems.
- STEMArts experiments with innovative ways to engage high school students in meaningful collaborations that help them find their passion.
- The STEMArts project experiments and studies innovative STEM + Art solutions with the goal of developing guidelines and best practices for improving K-12 STEM and Art education.
- We align all our collaborations with the National STEM standards and the 21st Century standards to facilitate implementation in schools.